After completion of the course the student shall be able to:
1. clarify what GIS applications are and present different application areas
2. develop and customize a GIS application
3. implement and administer a GIS database
4. develop an application using ArcObjects and an object oriented language, and use Python scripts for the same purpose
5. search and sort out data that is required for a GIS application
6. get familiar with the ArcObjects model och use the most common interfaces
7. in a project develop a GIS application to solve a geographically bound problem within a company or organization.
PrerequisitesComputer Systems and Software Engineering 15 credits, GIS Systems Analysis and Databases 7,5 credits and Development of Distributed GIS 15 credits or equivalent.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.